- Accompanied PlayAfrica Board members to Association of Children’s Museum Conference in Phoenix, Arizona
– May 2014.
- Invited to be a panelist in responding to the German Partnership for Sustainable Mobility
– International Transport Forum, Leipzig, Germany
– May 2014.
- Invited by the Boston Society of Architects to share insights at the Traffic Advisory Series
– BRT a global perspective
– Boston – June 2014.
- Future of Transport: Rustenburg Rapid Transport
- South African Cities Network: Chapter Contribution
- GIBS: Sharing the Rea Vaya story
- International Speaking Assignments: Leipzig,Germany & Boston, USA.
- Facilitation for AM Consulting Engineers : Transport related
Board Engagements & Panels of Experts:
Recruited to and served on the following NPOs :
- African Centre for Cities: Advisory Board
- Gauteng Transport Commission: Panel of Experts Member
- Play Africa Children’s Museum: Founding Board Member
- Joburg Urban Cyclists Association: Board Member
- Congress of Business and Economics: Advisory Board
Facilitation , Workshops and Local Speaking Engagements:
- Throughout 2014 – Invited by the Gordon Institute of Business Science: GIBS to share the story behind Rea Vaya. Presented via Centre of Leadership & Dialogue to diverse groups of managers from : Murray & Roberts, Barloworld,Investec, City of Tshwane, Sibanye Gold, Sentech, Eskom amongst others.
- Guest Speaker at SBSM Matriculants from South of Johannesburg honoured – February 2014.
- Programme Director at Business Seminar – Featuring International Author and Coach – Yawar Baig:
- Ted Talk: Transport, Power Relations & Justice –March 2014.
- Presenter at Growing Hands Entrepreneurship Development Programme – Topic: Growing Your Business, Knowing Yourself: April 2014.
- The Myths and Magic of Authentic Leadership – for Eneegma – May 2014.
- Guest Speaker at Faces of City Seminar Series hosted by CUBES at WITS.
- Guest Speaker: Union of Muslim Students Association: Priorities of the SA Muslim Community in a
post election SA – May 2014
- Guest Speaker: CityAfrika: Public Transport in Jozi – June 2014
- Guest Speaker: Write to God – Mandela Day: 18 July
- Programme Director at Women’s Month Event: Successful Career Women: Balancing Work, Family and Personal Time.
- Facilitated a 3 day strategic planning session for AM Consulting Engineers and Polokwane
- Municipality focused on Integrated Transport projects – July 2014.
- Initiated and facilitated Transformative Experiences in conjunction with Talk Radio 702 – August:
- Women Walking in Each Other’s Shoes and October: Children Acting to Save Lives.
- Moderator: Women in Transport. October 2014
- Guest Speaker at Roshgold AGM and 30th Anniversary : Tales from Travel: Stories of Inspiration &
Creativity – November 2014.
- Panelist: South African Cities Network – Strategic Conversation on Public Transport.
Contributions to Publications:
- Contributed a chapter to South African Cities Network Publication on Transit Oriented Cities – How to build transit oriented cities through bold leadership.
- Women of Spirit – Durban. February 2014
- 99 Names of Allah – March 2014
- Spatial Transformation of Cities Workshop: March 2014
- Rock Your Business – Cape Town, 2014.
- Family Constellation Workshop
- Rock Your Life: September 2014.